Guest Starring:

My photo
Where nary a sense was made. A grubby ex-archaeology student, entrepreneur and pretender. Old enough to know better than to spend her days on social media, not busy enough to leave them behind. Looking to fill time and space with little bits of herself. And to become a conservator, obviously.

Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Hair today, gone tomorrow...

I shaved my mum's hair off just now. She's gone in the shower & to decide if we need it on a shorter setting.
But I'm proud of her, and I'm proud of myself. Because do you know what, it is really, really hard to watch anyone going through cancer treatment, let alone your mother. Especially when she's your surviving parent. We might be going wig shopping tomorrow, but either way I think this is better. Cold cap be damned, maybe they work for some, but not this time.

She looks cute, and happier.

I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment